WSS Breedings / Current Litters
Planned Litter Expected 30 October 2018
Sire: GCH Xanadu's Man In The Moon, RN "Murphy": OFA Hips Prelim - Good; Elbows, Eyes, Thyroid - Normal.
Dam: CH Ivywild's Meadowlace "Pippa": CHIC #133648 Hips - Good; Elbows, Eyes, Thyroid - Normal.
Breeder / Owner: Faye Skoczylas
Address: Litchfield, CT
Ph: (860) 283 - 4549
Planned Litter Expected 2 November 2018
Sire: Long Lane Lasting Impression, "Watson": CHIC #132888, OFA Hips - Good; Thyroid, Eyes, Elbows, Patella & Cardiac - Normal.
Dam: CH Pennylane's Good Things Worth Repeating, "Rogue": CHIC #125990, OFA Hips - Good; Thyroid, Eyes, Elbows - Normal.
Breeder / Owner: Judy Russo
Address: Central New Jersey
Ph: (732) 928 - 4506
Planned Litter Expected 4 December 2018
Sire: GCH Xanadu's Man In The Moon RN; CHIC #134686.
Dam: Fireside's Chili Pepper; OFA Hips - Good; Eyes and Thyroid - Normal.
Breeder / Owner: Teri Kavakos
Address: Mahwah, NJ
Ph: (201) 327 - 4785
WSS Breedings and Current Litter Information
- WSS Breedings and Current Litter Information will be included on the WSS Breeding and Current Litter page only by specific request from the breeder.
- To make the search for a puppy as simple as possible a single web page listing all breedings and current litters has been developed.
- WSS Breedings and Current Litters to be listed in "Expected Due Date/Whelped Date" order.
Information needed to report a WSS Breeding or Current Litter.
- Expected Litter Date.
- Date Litter Whelped.
- Region (Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Northwest, etc...).
- Sire and Dam.
- Breeders / Owner Name.
- Must be listed in the WSSCA Breeder Referral Listings (must be a member in good standing).
- Must be owner (or lessee) of the Dam.
- Additionally, if space permits, if you include additional kennel information (kennel name), health information (CHIC / OFA Numbers, etc...), call names, this information can also be included.
After the puppies are whelped:
- If you notify me, I can also add number of puppies available (male and female).
E-mail your WSS Breeding or Current Litter Information (with expected due date or date whelped) request to Webmaster or mail your request to the webmaster.
Please do not request a listing until AFTER a breeding has been accomplished and you have an actual expected due date.
Monthly, any listing over 60 days old (from the Expected Due Date/Whelped Date) will automatically be removed unless a specific request to maintain a listing an additional 30 days is received.