WSS Breedings / Current Litters
Planned Litter Expected 07 December 2020.
Sire: GCHB CH Lynnlee's SkyHigh - "Slyler", CHIC: 113165, SR81793705.
Dam: American Dream Des Vauriennes - "Libby", CHIC: 131551, SR88756801. Origional Registry "The Netherlands".
Breeder / Owner: Diane Grayson, SkyHigh Welsh Springer Spaniels.
Phone: (425) 503 - 9501
Address: Sequim, WA
Planned Litter Expected 13 January 2021.
Sire: GCHB Welford’s Jesmond Waterfall - “Jason”, SR88805201.
Dam: CH Foxfire’s Ain’t She Sweet CGC, TKN SCN - “Fflur”, SR93131505.
Breeder / Owner: Penny Carlson Harris.
Phone: (608) 774 - 9970
Address: Please use e-mail.
Planned Litter Expected 21 January 2021.
Sire: Trystyn’s American Radio - "Flint".
Dam: Trystyn’s Game On - "Briar Rose".
Breeders / Owners: Julie Knell, Welshwood Welsh Springer Spaniels.
Phone: (510) 908 - 5846.
Address: Oakland CA.
WSS Breedings and Current Litter Information
- WSS Breedings and Current Litter Information will be included on the WSS Breeding and Current Litter page only by specific request from the breeder.
- To make the search for a puppy as simple as possible a single web page listing all breedings and current litters has been developed.
- WSS Breedings and Current Litters to be listed in "Expected Due Date/Whelped Date" order.
Information needed to report a WSS Breeding or Current Litter.
- Expected Litter Date.
- Date Litter Whelped.
- Region (Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Northwest, etc...).
- Sire and Dam.
- Breeders / Owner Name.
- Must be listed in the WSSCA Breeder Referral Listings (must be a member in good standing).
- Must be owner (or lessee) of the Dam.
- Additionally, if space permits, if you include additional kennel information (kennel name), health information (CHIC / OFA Numbers, etc...), call names, this information can also be included.
After the puppies are whelped:
- If you notify me, I can also add number of puppies available (male and female).
E-mail your WSS Breeding or Current Litter Information (with expected due date or date whelped) request to Webmaster or mail your request to the webmaster.
Please do not request a listing until AFTER a breeding has been accomplished and you have an actual expected due date.
Monthly, any listing over 60 days old (from the Expected Due Date/Whelped Date) will automatically be removed unless a specific request to maintain a listing an additional 30 days is received.