Sanctioned Hunt Test
Hosted by Dogwood WSSCGA
Submitted by Meghen Bassel
04 November 2006 & 05 November 2006
- DWSSCGA members who helped make this test happen are:
- Adrienne Bancker
- George Willingham
- Jody Stegall
- Dennis Stegall
- Susan Riese
- Meghen Bassel
- Mary Johnson
- Susan Willingham
- Sandy Lear
- Mary Thoroughman
- 3 Welsh springer spaniels were entered, along with representatives from many other
- The 7 breeds represented at the test are:
- American Water spaniels
- American Cocker spaniels
- Boykin Spaniels
- English Cocker spaniels
- English springer spaniels
- Field spaniels
- Welsh springer spaniels
- The Welsh springer entrants and qualifiers are:
- Gracee - Ch. Rolyart's Full of Grace was entered in Junior and qualified both days.
She was handled by her owner Cindy Ford.
- Maize - Ch. Ivywild's Maize Morning Dew JH was entered in Senior and qualified both days.
She was handled by her owner George Willingham (9 years old).
- Angus - Greenwood's Angus JH, SH was entered in Master on Saturday only and qualified.
His owner, Brian Schmidt , was present and judged for us on Sunday. Angus was handled
to his leg by Kim Parkman.
- It was a lovely weekend, with the weather being just beautiful. The weekend can go down
in the books as a success!