2011 WSSCA Supported Entry
& Iron Welsh Challenge
16 thru 19 September 2011
Three Rivers Kennel Club of Missouri
200 Checkboard Drive
Gray Summit, MO
Betsie Czeschin, Central States WSSC, Dogwood WSSC of Greater Atlanta, Pacific Northwest WSSC,
& the Iron Welsh Challenge Committee. Chairperson: Betsie Czechin.
Secretary (for Welsh Only Events) - Tracking, Agility, Obedience, Rally, Hunt Test:
TRACKING AND AGILITY
16 September 2011
Photos by Betsie Czeschin
- Tracking Photos taken by Judge: Ule James
- You can download the pictures directly, but they have be reduced in size from the original and labeled. If anyone wants some, please let me (Ule James) know and I would be glad to email them. Please include the name of the photo located in red on the lower right-hand side of the photo.
Qualifiers - Tracking Events
- Tracking Dog - (102) Mystic Acres Not Quite a Lady, RE, CD, OA, NAJ, NF, SR341601/03. 03/24/06. Bitch. BREEDER: E. Carla & KA Vooris, Sr. By Ch Lynlee’s Gusin-Ch Daytime’s Hunter’s Treasure. OWNER: Donna Wesemann, Kittrell, NC.
- Tracking Dog Excellent - (104) CH CT Saga’s Talented Miss Ripley VCD3, GO, RA, SH, MX, MXJ, SR201031/01. 04/26/04. Bitch. BREEDER: Sandi Ilmanen. By Ch Saga’s Smooth Talker-Ch Saga’s Drama Queen. OWNER: Lisa Sinke, Batttle Creek, MI.
Judges: Ms. Jean Hilbig, Mr. Ule James & Dr. C. Danae Steele
Qualifiers: Donna Wesemann & Lisa Sinke
Qualifiers - Agility Events
- Standard Classes,
- 1st Place Novice B & High Combined - (201) CH Statesman’s Heartfelt Sentiments, CHIC, SR361716/02. 08/03/06. Dog. BREEDER: Meghen & Charles Bassel & Sandra Holmes. By GCH Ch Statesman’s Winners Circle-Ch Trystyn’s Riesling. OWNER: Todd & Beverly Garaux, Huffman, TX.
- Jumpers With Weaves Classes,
- 1st Place Excellent B - (208) CH CT Saga’s Talented Miss Ripley VCD3, GO, RA, SH, MX, MXJ, SR201031/01. 04/26/04. Bitch. BREEDER: Sandi Ilmanen. By Ch Saga’s Smooth Talker-Ch Saga’s Drama Queen. OWNER: Lisa Sinke, Batttle Creek, MI.
- 1st Place Novice Preferred - (207) CH Trystyn’s Country Cabernet, SR074726/03. 05/01/03. Dog. BREEDER: Sandra Holmes. By Ch Rolyart’s Going Great Guns-Ch Trystyn’s Hula Popper. OWNER: Cindy Rhine & Sandra Holmes, Warren, OH.
Judge: Dr. Franna Pitt
Qualifiers: Lisa Sinke, Todd Tucker and Cindy Rhine